1. Past studies have proven that creatine supplementation does improve muscle performance.
2. Over a period of creatine supplementation and constant resistance training, an individual is able to improve...
- The amount of work done until fatigue
- Applied force toward resistance
- Power output
4. Creatine can help you intensify your workout as a result of muscle performance enhancement.
5. Creatine should be taken when your muscles are being replenished or are in need of energy. It is suggested to supplement with creatine/ dextrose after a workout (post workout) or at breakfast time. dextrose is a sugar found in mainly fruit and honey and has a high glycemic index. The dextrose allows your body to produce insulin and absorb the creatine properly.
6. It is recommended to read the label of the brand of supplement you choose to take. Consult with a physician or let a personal trainer advise you about proper usage.